No-Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
No-Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream: the ultimate apple pie ice cream, with an entire pie swirled in each creamy bite, and you only need 5 ingredients to make it!
I wish I could give you each a bite of this No-Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream, because then you would all love me forever. Has Apple invented that technology yet??
This ice cream has an ENTIRE apple pie crumbled up inside of it. Do you love me yet? You totally should. It’s absolutely amazing.
I know I say it every year, but it is just so hot here in Florida this summer.
Actually, hot doesn’t even begin to cut it. In the afternoons, while we would normally be drawing with chalk all over the drive way and blowing bubbles, I am now hosing the girls down with the water hose.
And yes, they are still rocking their diapers. And no, I do not want to talk about how potty training is going.
I figure they will eventually self train…maybe by 7? 8? As long as I don’t send them off to college in diapers, I’m feeling good.
Ok, back to this No-Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream. You want to make it, immediately. Apple season is coming up, but with this hot weather this is the perfect way to enjoy them.
You can make this recipe incredibly easy with a store bought apple pie, or you can make your own apple pie from scratch. Whatever makes your ice cream lovin’ heart happy!
You only need 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to whip up this delicious homemade apple pie ice cream. But plan ahead, it does take 4 hours to freeze fully.
Serve it with whipped cream and extra cinnamon on top if you’re feeling fancy, but it’s perfect just the way it is!
No-Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- 16 oz (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9-inch) apple pie, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon into stiff peaks.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk till well combined. Fold in chopped apple pie.
- Pour ice cream into a 9-inch metal loaf pan or tupperware. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Serve!
Similar recipes I think you will also love: