Pulled Pork Crescent Ring
Pulled Pork Crescent Ring: bbq pulled pork, provolone cheese, red onion, jalapeño and cilantro are wrapped in dough to create this easy, game day appetizer!
There have been so many big game days around here lately. With the Super Bowl followed so quickly by March Madness, I have been coming up with all kinds of new game day eats.
Jorge went to Syracuse, so you can imagine how closely we have been following the games around these parts!
This Pulled Pork Crescent Ring is one we have made numerous times now and I could not wait to share how easy and delicious this recipe is!
This Pulled Pork Crescent Ring only takes 30 minutes to make (20 minutes of that is baking time) and it’s crazy delicious!
You can easily customize the recipe to your tastes and make it your own.
Sometimes I add pineapple (I love BBQ & pineapple together) and I have also added corn a few times when I had it on hand.
The cilantro and jalapeños can be skipped if you aren’t a fan, but they do add great flavor.
The one ingredient that you can’t skip out on, Curly’s West Coast IPA BBQ Pulled Pork (found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store)! It’s perfectly sauced and ready to go whenever you are.
I have made this for many of our friends now and it has become one of my most requested party apps!
You only need about 10 minutes to prep this crescent ring and into the oven it goes.
It’s really easy to toss together thanks to Curly’s West Coast IPA BBQ Pulled Pork.
Watch the video below to see how to form the crescent ring. While it looks like it might be a little tricky in the photos, I promise it is super easy to do!
This Pulled Pork Crescent Ring is our new favorite game day appetizer and I can’t wait to hear what y’all think about it!
Or, better yet, what spins you put on it with your own toppings! 😉
Pulled Pork Crescent Ring Recipe
- 1 (16 oz) package Curly's West Coast IPA BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 (12 oz) can crescent rolls
- 3 slices provolone cheese, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno, sliced (seeded, for less heat)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll can of crescent dough; separate into triangles Arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like the sun.
- Place cheese on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Spoon Curly's West Coast IPA BBQ Pulled Pork onto the cheese and top with onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling will show). Watch video to see exactly how to form the crescent ring.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until dough is golden brown, and thoroughly baked. Cool for 5 minutes before serving!
This post is sponsored by Curly’s, however all opinions are, as always, 100% my own!