- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 oz each) Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (11 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 1 baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- In a large trifle bowl, place 1/2 of brownies in the bottom of the trifle. Top with layers of 1/2 each of the pudding mixture, Cool Whip and fresh raspberries. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and serve cold!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 273mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
Want to Save This Recipe?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.