This Raspberry Brownie Chocolate Trifle has gorgeous layers of brownies, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and fresh raspberries all in one to create a decadent dessert! It is a great make ahead recipe and travels wonderfully, making it the perfect party dessert!
WARNING: Make this when you will be taking it somewhere and make sure and give it all away. Otherwise you will find yourself standing over it with a big spoon stuffing your face. Maybe you have more will power then me, but I love this thing so much I want to take it into the coat closet and whisper sweet nothings to it. No, I am not exaggerating. This was first introduced to me a couple weeks ago by a good friend of mine, Kerri. She brought it over for dinner one night and I was hooked. This is my crack. And because of it Kerri and I can no longer be friends, well at least my ass and Kerri can not be friends. Make this soon, or more like now. And plan a trip…or 5 trips to the gym ASAP.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 oz each) Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (11 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 1 baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- In a large trifle bowl, place 1/2 of brownies in the bottom of the trifle. Top with layers of 1/2 each of the pudding mixture, Cool Whip and fresh raspberries. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and serve cold!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 273mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
Want to Save This Recipe?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.