Coconut Curry Fish Tacos
Coconut Curry Fish Tacos are healthy, fast and crazy flavorful. The curry has tons of robust flavor and the coconut balances so well with it’s tropical flavor.
It’s dinner time. You have absolutely nothing ready to go and your husband is starring at you asking what’s for dinner. Again.
Been there? Me too. Enter these Coconut Curry Fish Tacos that are crazy easy to put together with the help of Chicken of the Sea Tilapia Fillets in Yellow Curry Sauce.
These fish tacos are ready in 15 minutes — no joke. All you have to do is heat up the tilapia, heat your tortillas and toss together the fresh coconut coleslaw.
I won’t lie, these tacos would also be great with crispy fried tilapia, but I love the curry flavor and that each packet is only 110 calories…which is so much healthier than fried fish.
This is actually my second recipe with Chicken Of The Sea, I made a glorious Spicy Thai Salmon Chopped Salad earlier this year.
I am a huge fan of these easy ready to go seafood packets made of all different kinds of flavors.
These Coconut Curry Fish Tacos are healthy, fast to make and crazy flavorful. Coconut and curry are a great combination. The curry of course has tons of robust flavor and the coconut balances so well with it’s tropical fresh flavor.
The recipe below is perfect for two, but is easily doubled to serve 4. If you wanted to bring these to work for lunch, you could always prepare the coleslaw before hand and just have to heat up the tilapia right before serving. Hope you enjoy this one as much as we did!
Coconut Curry Fish Tacos
- 3 (3 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea Tilapia Fillets in Yellow Curry Sauce
- 5 oz shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk cream*
- 1 tablespoons mayo
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 4 corn tortillas, heated (I toast them in a frying pan for a few seconds on each side)
- lime wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, lightly shred the tilapia in the curry sauce. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, coconut milk cream, cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and coconut. Toss until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat tilapia in a microwave until hot (in my microwave it took about 45 seconds). Fill hot tortillas with tilapia, coconut coleslaw and a squeeze of fresh lime.
This post is sponsored by Chicken of the Sea. All opinions are, as always, 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love!