Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets are one of our favorite easy dinners. Flavored with Lawry’s Honey Bourbon Marinade, they can be made in your oven, on the grill, or even at a campfire!
Jorge has these dreams of camping and I have dreams of posh hotels. We are trying to meet in the middle.
Where is the middle? Our house. He can pretend camp in the backyard with the girls in this swampy Florida heat.
And I can pretend camp in my air conditioned bedroom and watch them from my window. See? Compromise!
I am working on some new EASY grilling recipes for us to enjoy while he pretend camps! First up, these crazy delicious Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets made with Lawry’s Honey Bourbon Marinade.
They challenged me to ‘Grill Your Best’ and I nailed it. Look how gorgeous these chicken packets look! And they taste even better!
Easy Chicken Foil Packets
I love foil packet dinners because they are seriously the easiest cleanup ever.
Each person’s dinner is in its own little disposable packet and you can eat right out of them like a plate!
Lawry’s Honey Bourbon Marinade makes these Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets even easier.
You don’t have to mix up your own marinade, just open the bottle and add it to your chicken and veggies!
I also add a little Lawry’s Seasoned Salt to the veggies to give them a little extra zing.
I used rainbow bell peppers (red, yellow and orange) and fresh pineapple rings. It was so fun and refreshing!
I have a habit of using our grill for heavy dinners. Burgers, steak or big bbq dinners. I really needed to expand my everyday grilling go-to’s.
These Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets, with fresh tropical veggies, were a light and flavorful surprise.
Lawry’s Honey Bourbon Marinade complimented the sweet bell peppers and the zingy fresh pineapple so perfectly.
Jorge loved these so much, he even went back for THIRDS! And I especially loved how easy dinner was to put together.
They only use 5 ingredients and assembly takes just a few minutes.
You can grill these packets, bake them in the oven, or even cook them over an open flame at your campfire.
Bonus: you can assemble these up to a day ahead and bring them already prepped to your bbq or on your camping trip!
You can easily take this idea and change it to your tastes. Add onions, use potatoes or even do steak or pork!
Check out all of Lawry’s Marinades for more flavor ideas! I want to try their Sweet Asian BBQ marinade next!
These Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets are the perfect way to revitalize your grilling game!
They taste like you spent hours on them, when you really only spent a few minutes prepping. Shh, it’s our little secret!
Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets
Honey Bourbon Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets are one of our favorite easy dinners. Flavored with Lawry's Honey Bourbon Marinade, they can be made in your oven, on the grill, or even at a campfire!
- 3 large bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 8 fresh pineapple rings, sliced in half
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 1/3 cups Lawry’s Honey Bourbon Marinade
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets of foil into large rectangles, enough to wrap chicken and veggies.
- Divide bell papers into four and place them in center of each aluminum foil rectangle. Top each packet with 4 pineapple ring halves. Season with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt, to taste.
- Place chicken breasts on top of each pile of veggies. Pour 1/3 cup of Lawry’s Honey Bourbon Marinade on top of each chicken breast.
- Fold closed the top of each packet, making sure to seal it well. (Watch the recipe video in this post to see how I close mine.)
- Place chicken packets onto grill and grill for 16-18 minutes, flipping half way through. Cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- To serve, carefully open packets (they will be full of steam!) and enjoy!
OVEN Baking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack. Cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 765Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 1433mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 6gSugar: 55gProtein: 42g
This post is sponsored by McCormick. All opinions are, as always, 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.