December is HERE and I am ridiculously excited. I have decorated my house from top to bottom and holiday baking has officially begun!
I have two KitchenAid stand mixers, one in pink (with the clear bowl) and this big mac daddy in red. I trade them out through the year to match my moods. This one has been on the counter since October and will stay up the rest of the year.
But as soon as February rolls around, the pink one has to come out for Valentines Day. Am I the only one that matches their stand mixers to their mood? Probably. I’m insane.
This is a great ‘make it your own’ type of recipe. You can use your favorite brownie recipe (or boxed mix) and your favorite nut butter (like Almond Butter or Sunflower Seed Butter). I have even made these with Biscoff! It’s a great way to dress up brownies in a hurry.
If you want to do a boxed brownie, I recommend Ghirardelli. They are my favorite boxed brownie and always turns out great.
Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- 1 batch of your favorite brownies, baked in a 9x9 pan
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 oz dark chocolate, or milk chocolate
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt peanut butter and butter. Stirring as needed, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in powdered sugar and salt. Let rest for about 3 minutes, to cool slightly.
- Spread over cooled brownies and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate for 45 seconds and stir. If not completely melted, continue to heat in 15 second intervals, stirring after each until smooth.
- Drizzle brownies with melted chocolate and let harden. Cut into 9 squares and serve!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.