Pampered Chef Quick Cooker Spaghetti: you can have Italian night any night of the week with this easy classic Spaghetti Bolognese recipe in the Quick Cooker!
I am always on the hunt for a new quick weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
So when Pampered Chef reached out about their new Pampered Chef Quick Cooker, I was super excited to try it out.
The recent surge in popularity of electric pressure cookers has really helped get dinner on the table with a lot less effort on our parts!
This recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker, only takes about 15 minutes of work.
Plus, everything is cooked in the Quick Cooker, making clean up a breeze too!
This Spaghetti Bolognese is perfectly seasoned and classically flavored, making the whole family happy.
If your kiddos don’t like meat in their spaghetti, you can absolutely skip it and the recipe will turn out just as great.
To keep the best flavor possible, you will want to make sure you pick out a good jar of spaghetti sauce.
I always look for one that has zero sugar added to it and does not have basil listed as a flavor on the front.
A lot of times the spaghetti sauces labeled with basil will be too sweet in flavor.
The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker & Accessories Set is an amazing compact electric pressure cooker that has all the tools you need to pressure cook amazing meals and desserts in less time than you ever imagined.
It even comes with an accessories set that includes a springform pan, ceramic pot, and one wire cradle. I can’t wait to try to make a cheesecake!
It was very easy for me to open, set up and get started on testing some of the recipes that came in the cookbook with the Quick Cooker.
It’s a wonderful tool for those ‘set it and forget it’ type of weeknight meals that all us busy mamas out there love.
You can start dinner and then go help the kids with homework or do the laundry. You do not have to babysit dinner while doing 100 other things. #MomWin
Pampered Chef was founded on the belief that quick tips and powerful tools can fuel a faster, no-fuss cooking experiment and this Quick Cooker 100% shows that!
For this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, you have about 15 minutes of work before you set the Quick Cooker and walk away until it’s all done cooking!
We start with sautéing our onion for just a few minutes until it begins to turn translucent and soften.
Then we add our fresh garlic, seasonings and ground meat (optional!) and cook until it’s nice and browned.
Then we simply add everything else, including the dry spaghetti, to the Quick Cooker and turn it on! It’s that easy!
This Spaghetti Bolognese made in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker couldn’t be any more delicious or EASY.
If you are looking for a great electric pressure cooker to make dinner easier, you absolutely need the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker!
You can find more great weeknight dinner recipes for your Quick Cooker here!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef, optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 lb pot-size spaghetti noodles
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 oz unsalted chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Set the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker to SEAR press START. Add olive oil in the inner pot and then add onion, sautéing until it starts to become translucent. Add garlic, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add ground beef. Cook the meat, breaking the meat up as you go, until it's completely browned. Turn the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker off (Press CANCEL). Drain any excess grease from meat if necessary.
- Place pasta on top of meat mixture in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker. Pour the spaghetti sauce, chicken broth and diced tomatoes right on top of the pasta. Push the spaghetti down with a spoon if necessary to make sure it is covered in liquid.
- Lock the lid and select the CUSTOM setting. Adjust the time to 8 minutes and press START.
- When the timer is up, press CANCEL. Press the steam-release button to manually release the pressure
- Stir the spaghetti well and let it rest for 5 minutes to absorb the liquids. Serve immediately topped with Parmesan cheese as desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 480mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 27g
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.