You only need five ingredients to make this amazingly easy Dulce De Leche No Churn Ice Cream. It’s creamy, sweet and full of dulce de leche flavor!
Dulce De Leche No Churn Ice Cream
I made Ice Cream! Does anyone else always feel like a superhero when they make their own ice cream?
I know, it’s not hard. It’s really, really not. But the WAIT is the worst!
When I want/need ice cream, it’s always last minute, I never plan ahead.
One of my favorite ice creams in the world is Dulce De Leche Ice Cream.
I usually pay $5 for a small pint of the Häagen-Dazs version at Publix. And it hurts my soul every time.
For a couple of dollars more, I can make quadruple that amount of ice cream!
And it only takes 10 minutes of work on my part and the freezer handles the rest!
So I figured it was time to plan ahead and now I have been making a batch of this Dulce De Leche No Churn Ice Cream way too often.
You only need five ingredients to make this ice cream: heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt and dulce de leche.
You beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer…unless you have killer arms.
Then add in the vanilla extract, salt and half of the can of dulce de leche.
Next we layer the ice cream base with more drizzled dulce de leche. Swirl it all together and freeze!
SO EASY. And so dang creamy! Gotta love those no-bake desserts in this summer heat.
Dulce De Leche in the can tends to be a little stiffer than is optimal for drizzling.
So, I just heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds and stir it really well. Then it drizzles great!
If you really love that salty sweet combo, this Dulce De Leche No Churn Ice Cream is also phenomenal served with a few flakes of sea salt on top. 😉
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13.4 oz) can of Dulce De Leche
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and salt and beat for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add 1/2 can of dulce de leche and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer remaining dulce de leche to a small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth, it should be a good texture to drizzle now.
- Pour 1/3 of ice cream mixture into a 9-inch metal loaf pan or tupperware. Drizzle ice cream with 1/3 of the dulce de leche. Repeat layers until all ice cream and dulce de leche have been used.
- Using a butter knife, lightly swirl dulce de leche into ice cream. Do not swirl too much, just swirl knife a couple of times through layers.
- Cover ice cream with foil and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight and serve. Can store in airtight container for up to a month in freezer.
Makes 6 cups of ice cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g
Want to Save This Recipe?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.