Lemon Raspberry Fluff: Sweet whipped cream and zesty lemon curd are whipped together and layered with smashed fresh red raspberries for this delicious 10 minute dessert!
I know a lot of you are still buried in snow and cold weather, but here in Florida everything is blooming and it’s been in the 80’s for the past two weeks. It’s officially Spring time here.
Actually, I am currently battling an awful sinus infection from all that blooming. Every morning our cars are covered in so much pollen they are solidly yellow/green on top.
So to soothe my sore throat and non-stop pounding head, I am going to eat ALL of these Lemon Raspberry Fluffs. I’m pretty sure the vitamins in the lemons and raspberries can cure me.
Or at the very least, I will be happy with a full stomach while I sit here feeling awful in a pile of tissues and nyquil. Either way, I”m good.
You only need a few easy ingredients to make these Lemon Raspberry Fluffs and you probably already have most of them on hand!
And yes, before anyone asks, of course you can use any other type of fruit you would like! I personally think strawberries or blueberries would both be awesome alternatives!
Not only is it gorgeous, but it also travels very easily. It’s the perfect dessert to bring to a party or bbq! Just remember to keep it chilled. Bonus: It’s gluten free — just in case someone like my husband is there. ;-)
I hope you enjoy this Lemon Raspberry Fluff as much as my family does!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 pints fresh raspberries, smashed
- raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
- In a large bowl, whip together heavy cream, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon curd until smooth.
- Fold whipped cream into lemon mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon, until just combined. Don’t mix too much, you want to keep it fluffy.
- Layer lemon fluff and smashed raspberries in eight individual jars.
- Garnish with extra raspberries and sprig of mint. Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Can be made up to 24 hours before.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 459Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.