This Pineapple Coconut Mojito is the classic mint mojito recipe remixed with another tropical drink favorite, the piña colada! This simple mojito recipe is a delicious summer cocktail!
Table of Contents
- These Pineapple Coconut Mojitos Are My New Favorite Cocktail Recipe
- Fruit And White Rum Make This Simple Mojito Delicious
- This Cocktail Recipe Is A Combination Of A Piña Colada And Classic Mojito
- Pineapple and Coconut Go So Well Together
- Tips For Making This Homemade Mojito Recipe
- This Mojito Recipe Can Make A Glass Or A Pitcher
- Get the Recipe
These Pineapple Coconut Mojitos Are My New Favorite Cocktail Recipe
These Pineapple Coconut Mojitos are so gorgeous and really make happy hour happy!!
I am so very excited to be sharing this new drink with y’all. It’s my new favorite cocktail by far and I have been enjoying it immensely.
The bright fresh flavors from the pineapple, coconut and mint really shine through and combine together wonderfully.
Plus the sweet little crunches of toasted coconut around the honey rimmed glass really set it apart!
Fruit And White Rum Make This Simple Mojito Delicious
My favorite cocktails are almost always rum based cocktails. Most people seem to go for a margarita or a vodka something or another.
While I enjoy a good margarita from time to time (on the rocks with salt please!), I am loyal to rum 99% of the time.
And a good fruit based Mojito is almost impossible for me to pass up. I love the combination of fruit and mint together with a hearty splash of rum!
This Cocktail Recipe Is A Combination Of A Piña Colada And Classic Mojito
I was looking for a jar of pineapple juice last week (to make my favorite Boozy Piña Colada No Bake Pie) and I came across a jar of pineapple coconut juice.
It was on sale, so I went ahead and picked it up. I figured the girls might enjoy it and maybe I could use it in my piña colada pie.
I loved it so much, I decided to use it to combine my two favorite cocktails, a piña colada and a mojito, into one grand cocktail.
Thus the Pineapple Coconut Mojito was born into existence!
Pineapple and Coconut Go So Well Together
P.S. For all my fellow pineapple and coconut lovers, you MUST try this Twinkie, Pineapple & Coconut Cake.
I know it sounds crazy, but it is SO dang good! I made it last week again for some neighbors and they LOVED it.
Now I just need to throw a pineapple and coconut party and serve them both! (Kidding, mostly.)
Tips For Making This Homemade Mojito Recipe
Usually when I make a mojito, I add a little sugar or simple syrup to the glass.
However, with the already naturally sweet pineapple coconut juice, it’s one less ingredient you need.
If you are not a fan of coconut, you can use straight pineapple juice.
Also, if you like your cocktails to be lightly flavored, you can use half juice and half club soda.
Don’t skip the honey and toasted coconut rim! It’s as festive as it is tasty!
I am excited for all of you to try this new recipe for a spin on the classic mojito.
It is the perfect Summer cocktail to enjoy as you sit on the porch watching your kids run wild…while pretending they belong to the neighbor. ;-)
This Mojito Recipe Can Make A Glass Or A Pitcher
Make a single glass or an entire pitcher by quadrupling the recipe. Your friends will love you for sharing!
Either way, it’s going to be a delicious happy hour with these Pineapple Coconut Mojitos! Cheers, friends!
Pineapple Coconut Mojito Recipe
- toasted coconut
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 cup ice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup 2 oz white rum
- ½ cup 4 oz pineapple coconut juice
- Place toasted coconut on a small plate.
- Rim the lip of a tall glass with honey and press into the toasted coconut. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into glass.
- Use a muddler (or bottom of a wooden spoon) to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the lime juice and rum over the ice. Top it off with pineapple coconut juice.
- Gently stir. Garnish with extra lime, pineapple, and mint on a skewer if you’re feeling fancy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.