- 1 (11-oz) package butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8.5 oz. can chow mein noodles
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- Line counter tops, or cookie trays with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Microwave butterscotch chips in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium high power for 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until chips are fully melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Fold in chow mein noodles and marshmallows; toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto wax paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g
Want to Save This Recipe?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.