Turn your favorite breakfast cereal into a delicious dessert bar with these colorful Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats! These no-bake cereal bars are super easy to make and perfect for St. Patty’s Day.
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats
Are you surprised that I am bringing you another cereal recipe?
I mean, you would think I would have it all out of my system after the cookbook, but I don’t think I will ever be over cereal desserts.
These are the perfect twist on traditional Rice Krispie treats.
For starters, DOUBLE marshmallows!! …but also, I just love how festive they are for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day.
All the multi colors remind me of sprinkles — except they are delicious mini marshmallows. 😉
If you are like me and want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your sweet tooth this year, check out the recipe below!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 box (12 oz) Lucky Charms® cereal
- Grease a 9x13 pan with butter, set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Once melted add sugar and marshmallows, stirring until marshmallows melt completely. Remove from heat and quickly fold in Lucky Charms.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and spread evenly using a buttered spatula. When cooled, cut into squares and serve immediately. Can be stored in an airtight container, but are best served fresh.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 15Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Want to Save This Recipe?
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.