These delicious No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are a fun twist on the classic cheesecake recipe. Bursting with peanut butter flavor, these little desserts are mixed together and chilled in no time.
Need more no bake cheesecake inspiration? Try this Cake Batter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake!
Table of Contents
- These delicious No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are a fun twist on the classic cheesecake recipe. Bursting with peanut butter flavor, these little desserts are mixed together and chilled in no time.
- This Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe Is Perfect For National Cheesecake Day
- I Love How Easy These No Bake Cheesecakes Are To Make
- No Bake Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
This Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe Is Perfect For National Cheesecake Day
Happy National Cheesecake Day! Oh, and Happy Birthday to Jorge! Funny how those two wonderful events coincide every year. Jorge has always been a big peanut butter fan and I knew he would enjoy this spin on the traditional cheesecake.
I Love How Easy These No Bake Cheesecakes Are To Make
However, I have to be honest, the best part about these mini cheesecakes? They are no bake! No heating up the oven or stove…you just whip them up and let them chill for a few hours. Cheesecake has never been easier. ;-)
- 2 cups Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8 oz block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (4 oz) mini mason jars
- marshmallow fluff for garnish
In a food processor, pulse the Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal until finely crushed. Add butter and pulse until well combined and when you pinch the mixture together, it holds well.
Divide crust evenly and press the mixture in the bottom of each mini mason jar. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and peanut butter until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and keep mixing it for another minute or so or until you have a smooth batter.
Divide the batter among the mini mason cars, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, top with a scoop of marshmallow fluff and serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 391mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 11g
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.