Ranch Raw Veggie Bars use fresh raw vegetables to make a quick and tasty snack or appetizer! The base is crescent dough, then a layer of creamy ranch and topped with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.
A Quick & Healthy Appetizer Idea
Have you ever had these types of bars before? I have gone almost 29 years (let’s not talk about that) without ever having one. HOW?
This is so right up my alley…and I have been to a million potlucks, football parties and baby showers and I have never seen these before!
For Easter we had a little unconventional dinner and my friend Kerri (of Kerri’s Tuna Pasta Salad) brought these Ranch Veggie Bars. At first I thought they were some strange dip, but then I realized they were bars.
The Best Veggie Appetizers
These Ranch Veggie Bars are crazy easy to make and only take a little work from you. The base is crescent dough, then a layer of creamy ranch and topped with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.
I wish I could give you all a bite of these to really sell you on them — but I swear you are going to love them so much you will want to eat an entire pan in one sitting.
You can make these up to 24 hours before…so they make the perfect appetizer for a party, potluck or bridal shower! Just make sure you keep them chilled until serving time!
Ranch Raw Veggie Bars
- 1 8 0z can crescent rolls (or the seamless sheets they sell now!)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 .05 oz packets buttermilk ranch dressing powder
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick spray.Unroll crescent rolls and place dough in prepared pan and press it into shape. You might have to mess with it a little to get it to fit, but it will fit with a little pressing to the edges. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. While cooling, in stand mixer (or large bowl by hand), beat cream cheese till smooth. Add mayo, sour cream and buttermilk ranch dressing until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with chopped veggies. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. When serving, cut into squares. This recipe stores great for up to 24 hours ahead!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.