Table of Contents
- This Chocolate Orange Cannoli Dip is super quick to make and full of all your favorite cannoli flavors. It stores in the fridge for up to a week and I love to serve it with my favorite waffle cookies!
- Chocolate Orange Cannoli Dip
- Cannoli Dip Is Such An Easy Dessert For Game Night
- This No Bake Cannoli Dip Can Be Made In 10 Minutes
- Get the Recipe
Chocolate Orange Cannoli Dip
With two toddlers, it’s hard for Jorge and I to find time to go on actual date nights. By the time the weekend rolls around, we are exhausted from the week and just want to relax at home after we get the girls down for the night.
Sometimes this means we catch up on our shows on the DVR while vegging out on the couch together. When we are feeling fancy, we like to have the neighbors over for a double date game night with lots of snacks to munch on.
Cannoli Dip Is Such An Easy Dessert For Game Night
Sometimes we even have themes – and last weekend was Italian Date Night. We had bruschetta, BON APPÉTIT Mozzarella & Pesto Pizza, a little side salad with arugula and truffle oil, and this Chocolate Orange Cannoli Dip. We also had a few bottles of Prosecco, but I swear it’s only because it was “Italian date night”. ;-)
I don’t like to have too difficult of a menu on a date night in — I want to relax too! So having a BON APPÉTIT pizza in the freezer to pull out and incorporate into a meal is a huge help. I love how fresh the tomatoes taste on the Mozzarella & Pesto Pizza and that it only takes about 12 minutes to bake. Yay, thin crust!
This No Bake Cannoli Dip Can Be Made In 10 Minutes
This Chocolate Orange Cannoli Dip is a spin on my favorite Cannoli Cheesecake. It’s one of my favorites, but on an easy date night in, I don’t want to worry about baking and cooling a cheesecake.
This dip comes together in 10 minutes and the flavors are so delicious! Just like in the Cannoli Cheesecake, I decided to highlight orange and chocolate together. The orange zest gives it the perfect light flavor…and of course you can never go wrong with chocolate! Especially on date night. ;-)
Chocolate Orange Cannoli Dip
- 1 15 oz container of ricotta
- 1 8 oz container mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- zest of 1 large orange
- waffle cookies, fresh fruit or graham crackers, for dipping
- In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, mascarpone, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Stir until combined, set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the ricotta mixture into the whipped cream. Add in the chocolate chips and orange zest.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Serve cold with waffle cookies or graham crackers for dipping!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.