Vanilla Cranberry Sugar Muffins are easy to make muffins that are extra delicious thanks to vanilla yoghurt. These cranberry muffins are perfect for dessert or even breakfast!
Table of Contents
- Vanilla Cranberry Sugar Muffins are easy to make muffins that are extra delicious thanks to vanilla yoghurt. These cranberry muffins are perfect for dessert or even breakfast!
- Vanilla Yoghurt Makes These Cranberry Muffins Extra Delicious
- What Flavor Are These Muffins?
- These Cranberry Muffins Are Quick And Easy To Make
- How Long Do These Cranberry Muffins Stay Fresh?
- Get the Recipe
Vanilla Yoghurt Makes These Cranberry Muffins Extra Delicious
I can’t walk through the produce section at the grocery store without grabbing a bag of cranberries. I have added them to everything from pancakes to cocktails!
The twins are the biggest muffin fans you have ever met and I like to make a batch at the start of the week. It gives me a lot of time to experiment with muffin ingredients and recipes! I made these muffins with a whole cup of noosa vanilla yoghurt and it adds such a great moisture and texture to the muffins.
What Flavor Are These Muffins?
I used the vanilla flavor because I wanted to pack in a lot of flavor into each bite and you can actually see the specks of vanilla bean in the noosa vanilla yoghurt.
I also already had the vanilla noosa on hand because the girls LOVE to eat it with a few spoonfuls of peanut butter mixed in. Heck, I even got my grandmother to start eating it that way! I’m all for sneaking in healthy snacks that the girls actually think are dessert.
These Cranberry Muffins Are Quick And Easy To Make
These muffins come together really quickly and are in and out of the oven in a little under 30 minutes. Y’all know I don’t have a lot of time on my hands to make intricate recipes anymore…it’s all about getting good food on the table quickly and these muffins fill that need!
How Long Do These Cranberry Muffins Stay Fresh?
These Vanilla Cranberry Sugar Muffins store great for the week in an airtight container at room temperature. They make such an easy grab and go breakfast or snack. I also loved them warm out of the oven with a smear of butter on top. Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup noosa vanilla yoghurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cranberries, cut in half
- sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and yoghurt. Add eggs and vanilla extract stirring till combined.
- Add dry ingredients, alternating with milk and then vegetable oil, stirring until just combined. Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake muffins for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool for 5 minutes and then dip the tops in sugar. Serve!
This post is sponsored by noosa yoghurt, however all opinions are – as always – all my own! Thank you for supporting me as well as the brands that I love!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.