This amazing Taco Ranch Chicken Chili recipe is made with just 5 ingredients in a slow cooker or instant pot! A perfect easy weeknight dinner!
I’m back with a new recipe – this time something savory and healthy! This Taco Ranch White Chicken Chili is is made with just 5 ingredients in a slow cooker or instant pot!
It is the perfect weeknight dinner and I even made a quick video to show just how easy it is to whip up. (Scroll down to watch the video right above the recipe!)
It feels like it has been 10 years since I have been here with a new recipe. I know it’s only been a few weeks, but it feels so much longer.
I hope all of you had an amazing time with your families celebrating the holidays! This year Christmas was probably one of the best Christmases I have ever had.
The girls were old enough to be excited about their toys and I loved watching their faces as they unwrapped their many gifts. Then we did sparklers on New Years — another first — and now somehow here we are in mid January.
It is a mash up of a white chicken chili and our favorite salsa chicken combined into one amazing meal. It might sound a little different, but I promise the flavors pair perfectly together and the whole family will love this recipe. My girls gobble it up — and trust me, that is saying something!
This Taco Ranch Chicken Chili can be made in a crock pot in 4 hours (or 8 hours), or in an instant pot in about 30 minutes from start to finish. It also happens to be gluten free for anyone with an intolerance.
We love to top it with a little sour cream, fresh lime juice and occasionally cilantro if I happen to have it on hand. Then I make a quick batch of corn muffins or buttery beer bread to go with it. It’s a big bowl of delicious comfort food that is also healthy.
Recipe Note: This is what the can looks like for the white chili beans. Make sure and get these that are in a flavored sauce already.
Taco Ranch Chicken Chili
- Three 16 oz cans Bush’s White Chili Beans, do not drain
- One 10 oz can Rotel, do not drain
- One 1.25 oz packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
- One 1 oz packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts
- Lime Wedges
- Sour Cream
- Mix together white chili beans, rotel, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning and chicken breasts.
- Instant Pot: Cook for 15 minutes at high pressure. Do a quick release.
- Slow Cooker: Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Shred chicken and stir to combine. Serve in bowls with optional toppings of lime juice, sour cream and cilantro. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.