This easy Grilled Rosemary Honey Mustard Chicken has amazing flavor and is really easy to whip up and toss on the grill.
I like to do this as a meal prep at the start of the week and toss together the marinade and add my chicken breasts. They can marinate for an hour, or up to a couple of days before you grill them. You can also freeze the chicken in the marinade for up to 3 months. To thaw, move the frozen chicken/marinade to the refrigerator and let thaw for 24 hours.
Enjoy this epic grilled chicken marinade with grilled vegetables or any other sides. It goes great with just about everything!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat
- 1/2 lemon
- Combine the garlic, oil, mustard, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, salt, pepper and rosemary in a shallow dish or large ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat. Allow to marinate chilled for at least one hour or, up to 24 hours.
- Prepare grill. Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached. Remove from grill and cover with aluminum foil. Allow to rest 5 minutes, then top with the juice of 1/2 a lemon before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 859mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 53g
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.